At Chudar, Lakshmiprabha is an English content developer working with the middle school curriculum, to teach basic skills in English. She focuses on language comprehension, vocabulary expansion, and develops effective testing material. Lakshmi implements learning plans for students individually and/or in groups to promote full academic functioning.
Lakshmiprabha worked with Calibre Academy a CBSE board school based in Chennai as a language instructor, and co-ordinated with general Education and Special Education to meet individualized needs of the children there.
She also had the opportunity to work with Bala Mandir as a co-ordinator and Remedial Teacher. There, she prepared individualized educational programs for students with special needs, attending to both the student’s academic and behavioural development.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Remedial teaching Methodologies for Specific Learning – Alpha to Omega Learning Center.
- Instrumental Enrichment Basic Mediator – Level – The Feuerstein Institute.
- Training in the Montessori Method of Education CMTC Chennai
- Bachelor of Education (B.ED)
- Masters in Public Administration